Arts & Architecture Program - Costs
The cost of the Arts & Architecture program is
The following are included in the cost of the programs:
- Housing in a furnished apartment 2 to 6 students per apartment
for the duration of the program.
- 12 - 15 credit hours of academic courses.
- All necessary course materials (books, academic readers, photocopying,
- Four-month public transportation pass in Prague.
- Transportation and accommodation costs of the five-day trip
to Krakow and any two of the longer trips to Vienna, Budapest,
- Transportation costs associated with all one-day field trips,
even those that are not mandatory.
- Pick-up and drop-off transportation costs at the Prague International
- Cultural budget of 100 EUR against the receipts of the students’
extra-program activities, such as classical music and theatrical
performances and museum and gallery visits.
The following are not included in the cost of the program:
- Air flight costs to and from Prague.
- Living expenses (excluding accommodation, approx. 200 EUR/month).
- Student health insurance, which must be purchased in the student’s
- All Visa costs (100 EUR total).